Crea-Tech Showcase November 30th 12-6pm.
1200 Arrivals & Lunch
Keynote Speakers (1230):
Welcome & Why we are here: Prof John McAuliffe – Director, Creative Manchester
Empowering citizens and communities through Art & Tech: Irini Papadimitriou – Creative Director, Future Everything
How collaboration can support innovation in the Creative Sector: Vikas Shah – CEO Swiscot Group, Honorary Professor at Alliance Manchester Business School.
Tech innovations in the gaming industry Michael Pattison – CEO Team 17
Esports and Generation Z as Digital Native's and what this means for content and play in the next 5 years. Dr Anita Greenhill: in conversation with Mark Ashmore FRSA and Professor Andy Miah, University of Salford
Break (Showcase preview) 1400-1430
1430 Speakers (demonstrating outputs from academic projects & academic-industry collaborations)
BBC Data Partnership: Andy Secker, Lead Data Scientist BBC with Riza theresa Batista-navarro/Caroline Jay
Showcase lightning pitches (5 min each):
- Music in Mind Remote: Bringing Music to Life in Dementia Care: Lizzie Hoskin, Head of Community, & Helena Bull, Project Manager - Manchester Camerata; with Joseph Higgitt, Advina Wu, and Louis Jackson - Imago Software.
- Ursula Hurley, University of Salford
- Keep it Human: Ricardo Climent, The University of Manchester
- Measuring audience response: Michelle Phillips, RNCM
- Style3D fashion 3D digitalisation: Charlene Gallery
- Victorian Bolton: Kim Edwards Keates, University of Bolton
- Bloomin' NFTs: Marsha Courneya, Adam Cooke, Alasdair Swenson SODA at MMU
- Virtual Reality Museum: Kostas Arvanitis & the Data Visualisation Observatory, The University of Manchester
- Soundscape and Place: Simon Connor, University of Salford
- Writing Bolton, a digital literature map for the town: Ben Wilkinson, University of Bolton