The retail industry has undergone significant change over the last few years. Consumer habits have evolved to dictate the ways in which retail giants operate as both spending and lifestyle habits have moved the market in a new direction.
Insider’s Retail Breakfast will explore the future of the industry. We will address key topics such as:
• The consumer, ever changing needs & expectations
• Data analytics & security
• Sustainability, ESG and ethics Within operations & supply chain
• Digitisation towards employee engagement, delivery & improved customer experience
• Growth opportunities, transformations and new business models we are witnessing
What has the impact of a volatile climate been? To what extent does changing buyer habits impact plans? And how else will retail & leisure businesses remain relevant? This Insider Breakfast will host experts within the sector keen to share their insights about the future of this important sector for our region, which generates big sums for our economy annually.
head of digital product, The Very Group
general manager, McArthurGlen Group (Cheshire Oaks)
global managing director - climate risk consulting, Aon
head of retail, Freeths
founder, Greenbean Studios